We have been using Aesthetic Response for the past 18 months, we initially had them recommended by a colleague as at the time we had outsourced to a normal call centre who knew nothing about aesthetics. This meant all questions, queries, problems, diary management etc were directed at us. Not ideal when you are treating patients, this culminated in a delay in contacting the patients.
Dr Victoria Manning, Clinical Director of River Aesthetics, Lymington
Since transferring to AR we have noticed an increase in both client conversion and client satisfaction. The team know us and are extremely professional in dealing with both us and our clients.
The team book our appointments and manage our diary for us, and manage us to a certain extent!
I always have positive comments from patients about our reception team. So basically if you need a call team, use Aesthetic Response, we would be completely lost without them."
"I often ask my clients about the service they receive before actually meeting me and its always very positive. I love knowing that every enquiry and call is professionally handled. This is more than what I was managing to achieve prior to using your services. Being a busy working Mum it has really relieved the pressure and not having to sit in the evenings and start replying to emails and calls. My husband was starting to get a bit fed up with me sat on my phone all the time. It also doesn't sound very professional hearing kids shouting in the background! The only jobs left for me are the bits I like (and I'm good at)! Seeing and treating clients! My whole family noticed a difference in my stress levels.
Jane Wilson, Jane Wilson Aesthetics
I would say to anyone thinking about taking you on:
1) Clients will adjust to not speaking to you directly. In fact, they'll end up preferring it because their enquiry is dealt with faster.
2) Time will be more effectively put to use. No more endless text messages to pin down one appointment
3) Appointments are, where possible, sandwiched together.
4) Clients have lots of accurate info before they get through the door.
5) The price for the Engage Service is negligible. So many people simply put the phone down if they hear an answering machine and move on to the next number. I did it myself the other week trying to get hold of a plumber! I think this is more so with these treatments! Clients can be apprehensive and once they pick up the phone they need to talk to someone."